^Love^Peace^Joy^

" Love is a beautiful smile to which nothing compares A tanderlaugh,which opens your heart A single touch that melts away your fears A smell that reminds you of the tenderness of heaven A voice that reminds you of the innocence of youth "

 
:: Time Now ::
:: My BlogSite ::
.: ^Love^Peace^Joy^ :.

.: I Love Jesus :.

.: SMS Studio :.

.: TJC Talent Studio :.

.: Nazwa Naslie-Zone :.

.: SMS-Lyrics :.

.: TJC-Lyrics :.

.: Nazwa Naslie-Lyrics :.

:: My Calender ::

:: My Songs ::

:: My Foto Album ::
:: My Idol ::
My Idol

Linda AF2

Felix AF3
Lotter AF4
Hilary Duff
Jay Chou
Linda & Felix

:: YaN's Video ::
:: Who Online? ::
:: YaN's 2nd Counter ::
CARTA LAGU DUSUN MINGGU KE-4 (04/03/07)
Saturday, March 10, 2007


BONTUGAN SINDING (04 MARCH 2007)
1. Ben S. Bukag - Binsorou Mamatos Kolungguyan (kod lagu-Ben)
2. Caroline Yusuf - Ginawo Kagasanku (kod lagu-CRY)
3. Joe Henry - Koupusan (kod lagu-JOE)
4. Jeff Maridala - Kada hompit (kod lagu-JEF)
5. Naveson Littlelife - Polombusonku Suang Ginawo (kod lagu-SON)
6. C. Daniel Bansatan - Ginawoku Ginawonu (kod lagu-DAN)
7. Tomie Samud - Sorokitonon (kod lagu-TOM)
8. Auni Nabila Antari - Au Kopikitoh (kod lagu-ANI)
9. Nokuro29 - Nokuro Tu (kod lagu-NOK)
10. JM Poyee - Kosindualan Id Piupusan (kod lagu-POY)
posted by F!oNa @ 2:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



:: About Me ::

Name: F!oNa
Home: RaNaU, SaBaH, Malaysia
About Me: Funny,sporting,understanding
See my complete profile
:: Let's Chat Here ::

:: YaN's Promo ::

Dapatkan di pasaran sekarang Juga.Cepat!! Sementara stok masih ada.. Beli yang Original :)

:: INFINATEZ 4EVA ::

:: Cutie Logo ::

:: My Friends ::
:: My Fav. Web/Blogsite ::




About Kaamatan








Noni AF5 Blog

Secret Loves




:: Sabahan Artis ZonE ::
:: Studio Rakaman ::
:: Ch@Radio/TV ::
:: Songs,Mp3&Lyrics ::


:: Kredit & Fav.Grup ::
:: Previous Post ::
:: Archives ::
:: Powered by ::

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© ^Love^Peace^Joy^ Template by Isnaini Dot Com