^Love^Peace^Joy^

" Love is a beautiful smile to which nothing compares A tanderlaugh,which opens your heart A single touch that melts away your fears A smell that reminds you of the tenderness of heaven A voice that reminds you of the innocence of youth "

 
:: Time Now ::
:: My BlogSite ::
.: ^Love^Peace^Joy^ :.

.: I Love Jesus :.

.: SMS Studio :.

.: TJC Talent Studio :.

.: Nazwa Naslie-Zone :.

.: SMS-Lyrics :.

.: TJC-Lyrics :.

.: Nazwa Naslie-Lyrics :.

:: My Calender ::

:: My Songs ::

:: My Foto Album ::
:: My Idol ::
My Idol

Linda AF2

Felix AF3
Lotter AF4
Hilary Duff
Jay Chou
Linda & Felix

:: YaN's Video ::
:: Who Online? ::
:: YaN's 2nd Counter ::
YaN JajaL + " what is behind the word .... "
Friday, March 23, 2007
Shallom to all..
Oleh kerana sia tersangat busan.. buring.. apaasan, & duno what to do + bad day + stress + apa ja yang sewaktu dengannya, bejajal dulu p letak pic sindiri sini blog (doi haha).. kaluar tajuk udah.. cincai laa ...

Bulum cukup panjang tu Lidah

Apalah nasip doggy doll nie

Baru keluar dari Bukit Padang


1) Do you really understand
what is behind the word FAMILY?
It gives me a shock when I
know the answer.
So long I never realize I don't know the real meaning of FAMILY.....
Here Is The Answer..........
(F)ather
(A)nd
(M)other
(I)
(L)ove
(Y)ou

2) Why does a man want to have WIFE? Because:
(W)ashing
(I)roning
(F)ood
(E)ntertainment

3) Why does a woman want to have a HUSBAND? Because:
(H)ousing
(U)nderstanding
(S)haring
(B)uying
(A)nd
(N)ever
(D)emanding

4) Do you know that a simple HELLO can be a sweet one?
Especially from your love one. (I mean not only from the boyfriend/girlfriend).
The word HELLO means:
(H)ow are you?
(E)verything all right?
(L)ike to hear from you
(L)ove to see you soon!
(O)bviously, I miss you ..



- dari perkataanlah anda dinilai oleh banyak mata yang memandang, mulut yang berucap dan telinga yang mendengar -
posted by F!oNa @ 1:47 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hye Gurl thanks for ur blog for long time ago i was looking for this site but cann't find but 2day i really happy by e way at first i wanted to listen to siaran bahasa dusun but no idea how to enter the website ...r u have any idea how to....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 



:: About Me ::

Name: F!oNa
Home: RaNaU, SaBaH, Malaysia
About Me: Funny,sporting,understanding
See my complete profile
:: Let's Chat Here ::

:: YaN's Promo ::

Dapatkan di pasaran sekarang Juga.Cepat!! Sementara stok masih ada.. Beli yang Original :)

:: INFINATEZ 4EVA ::

:: Cutie Logo ::

:: My Friends ::
:: My Fav. Web/Blogsite ::




About Kaamatan








Noni AF5 Blog

Secret Loves




:: Sabahan Artis ZonE ::
:: Studio Rakaman ::
:: Ch@Radio/TV ::
:: Songs,Mp3&Lyrics ::


:: Kredit & Fav.Grup ::
:: Previous Post ::
:: Archives ::
:: Powered by ::

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© ^Love^Peace^Joy^ Template by Isnaini Dot Com